.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.

Dec 21, 2011

The Year in a nutshell


It's been a fun ride. I was asked to make a collage of my 10 favorite outfits this year along with the items (some items are not listed because I couldn't remember where I got them from, probably some random thrift store in a sketchy alley in South East Asia). So here they are, thrown together in a melting pot entry. I'm currently sick as an amputated reindeer so I won't be writing anything. Maybe I will when I feel better.

Happy holidays.

In chronological order:

Coat: Michael Kors S/S '09
Shoes: Brian Atwood

Blazer: Dolce & Gabbana
Silk Top: Helmut Lang

My sister
Coat and dress: Kate Spade
Myself 
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer
Coat: MNG
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

Blazer: Ralph Lauren
Dress: unbranded
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff



Coat: Burberry
Bag: Marc Jacobs
Dress: F21


Blazer: Ralph Lauren
Tshirt: Wellesley Woman shirt
Shoes: TOMS


Shirt: Zara
Bag: ChloƩ Paraty in Dove

Cape: Elie Tahari

Cape: Tailored
Blouse: Thrifted
Bag: ChloƩ
Shoes & Hat: Vintage


Coat: MNG
Cashmere Sweater in cream: Michael Kors
Scarf: McQueen
Skirt: F21

3 comments:

Tran said...

You have amazing style. Get well soon. My favorite look is your red cape.

Linh Bach said...

Thank you! It's actually magenta, not red :P.

Chip said...

Love the Michael Kors coat.

Post a Comment