.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.

Dec 19, 2011

D'hiver


I love Boston winter and its ruthless breeze. There is a certain melodious gloom in the monochromatic scheme of Back Bay town houses that goes amazingly well with the rows of naked trees against the cold concrete pavement. I experienced my first snow storm during the final exam of my freshman fall of college. Back then it felt like a nightmare fighting the slapping wind on my way back to the dorm.

Fast forward to now, this fall semester ended 3 days ago without the tiniest glimpse of snow. To celebrate the end of a grueling semester of architorture, I went out for dinner at the Oak Room and then to see the Nut Cracker Ballet at Boston Opera House. Shown below is the outfit I had for that night. The crimson color paired with the pearl encrusted collar really brings out the festivity of the season. Happy Holidays, everyone.













Coat: Zara
Blouse: Valentino Pre-Fall 2011

Skirt: Zara

Clutch: Fendi

2 comments:

Nguyễn Ngọc Mỹ said...

I love the coat so so much.

Linh Bach said...

I love it, too. It looks so high fashion. It reminds me of a much pricier version of Prabal Gurung http://www.barneys.com/Jewel-Neck-Coat/501422173,default,pd.html?cgid=WOMENS_COATS

Post a Comment